TERMS & CONDITIONSSynbus Inc
Agreement to Terms
These Terms and Conditions establish a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Synbus Inc. (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the www.synbus.ph website (the “Site”). You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and are bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then do not use this website.
Changes To This Terms and Conditions
Additional terms and conditions that may be posted on the Site from time to time and are incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. We will notify you about any changes by referring to the “Last Updated” date of these Terms and Conditions page, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to frequently review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of the updates. Your continued use of this website after any changes in the Terms and Conditions have been published represents that you are aware and have accepted the changes in the revised Terms and Conditions.
Design and Development Process
- Synbus Inc. agrees that all the business affairs and information of the client are to be kept confidential except when necessary for the execution of their services for the Client.
- Synbus Inc. will host the Client’s website specifically for the set of affordable website packages. If the website is based on quotation, the client must disclose before the signing of the contract that the website will be hosted by another server.
- Synbus Inc. is not responsible for the loss or damage to a client’s data due to the hacking of a website or other online system.
- Synbus Inc. is not responsible for phishing, spamming, or spoofing originating from a client’s website or other online systems.
- Synbus Inc. is not responsible for search engines crawling and ranking websites that are hosted either on the Synbus Inc. and within the Synbus Inc. account in the development section or during the development at any other domains.
- The Client is responsible for ensuring that all materials supplied to Synbus Inc. during the design and development are either copyright-free or that the Client has the permission of the specific copyright owners to use the materials.
- All intellectual property rights in software, design work, or any other materials provided to the Client by this agreement remain the property of Synbus Inc. All intellectual property rights of materials provided for the website remain the Client’s property.
- The Client and Synbus Inc. will agree on a reasonable timeframe before the commencement of the website design and development. The agreement will include the website business and all the information and assistance required for the completion of the services. This is to include but not be limited to costs, content information, photos, required functionality, relevant legal requirements, logos, artwork, products, and services information.
- Any information or images intended to include in a website must be provided by the Client in a high-resolution digital format and sent via email. If the supplied digital information is in a non-standard format, Synbus Inc. needs to inform the Client and agreed beforehand on the cost of conversion to a usable standard format. If there is a need to purchase a high-resolution image or images from a third party, Synbus Inc. needs to inform the client before purchasing the required images. The costs of these are in addition to the previously agreed contract.
- If the client fails to provide the content, information, text, or images within the period of two (2) to three (3) weeks from the agreed commencement date of the website design, or during the period mutually agreed by Synbus Inc. and the Client, then Synbus Inc. reserves the right to charge the Client for the time spent on the Client’s project of twenty percent (20%) of the total amount of the web development contract. If this transpires it will be considered as termination of the contract by the Client. If the client requests to continue the project, Synbus Inc. has the right to renegotiate any fees due to the original contract or negotiate into a new contract.
- The Client is responsible for sending any information in the form of electronic mail that pertains to the web development project to Synbus Inc.
- Once the site design is approved by the client via email, the design is considered ready for implementation and launching. Should the client request to make changes to the design they have approved, those changes are billable at a standard hourly rate.
- Once the site outline/map is approved by the client via email, the site navigation is considered ready for implementation. Combined with the approved graphic design, this becomes the site structure. Once we build this structure with the client’s approval, any succeeding changes are billable at our standard hourly rate.
- Provision of content is the Client’s responsibility unless specifically negotiated ahead of time as part of the project proposal.
- Copy and text content for all website pages and links needs to be delivered digitally and should be carefully proofread by the client. Two (2) rounds of revisions will be provided free of charge. Succeeding revisions will be billable at Synbus. Inc. regular hourly rate.
- Images and graphical content outside of the website design must be provided in digital format unless otherwise provided for in the customer’s contract. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
- Entry of data for database applications is the Client’s responsibility. The entry of data by Synbus Inc. is subject to billing unless otherwise provided for in the Client’s contract.
- We offer free domain-based email accounts to our clients. If Synbus Inc. does not host the domain and hosting, we take no responsibility for setting up and troubleshooting email problems.
- After the site was published, the Client must understand and agree that any changes or revision they made on the website that will affect the integrity and functionality of the website is not the responsibility of Synbus Inc. If repairs are needed as a result of these changes or revisions, Synbus Inc. will inform the client on the scope of work needed for the repair and is subject to billing outside of the agreed contract.
- For the third-party updates, the client must understand and agree that plugins that are incorporated into websites and website CMS platforms are sometimes updated by the third-party vendor, with and without advance notice. When these updates take place, this can sometimes affect the integrity or functionality of the site. Synbus Inc. is not responsible for the updates. If repairs are needed as a result of these updates, Synbus Inc. will advise the Client. If the Client authorizes the repairs, Synbus Inc. will charge the Client for the time in rendering the repairs.
- We offer online technical support to our clients via email, online chat, or video conference. We do not bill for technical support depending on the source of the problem, its severity, and our time invested. If in any case that Synbus Inc. is not the source of the problem, technical support may be billable.
- Synbus Inc.’s terms of payment vary from the packages chosen by the Client. The Startup Price is to be paid upfront upon signing of the contract on the Affordable Website Packages. The first monthly payment is to be paid on the final staging before the website goes live.
- For the Web Premium type of website, fifty percent (50%) of the agreed price be paid upfront upon signing the contract as a down payment. The other half is to be paid on the final staging before the website goes live. All the monthly payment is on or before the due date.
- All the prices on the website packages are VAT Excluded. The 12% will be added to all the prices – Startup price and Monthly price.
- Except as expressly provided and stipulated in the Contract Agreement signed by the client, any down payment agreed and paid before the web design and development will be irrevocable, non-refundable, and non-creditable.
- If the Client cannot initiate the monthly payment, Synbus Inc. will notify the Client of the failed payment via email. Synbus Inc. provides a grace period of 15 days. If the Client cannot make a payment after the 15 days grace period, Synbus Inc. reserves the right to suspend the Client’s website.
- Synbus Inc. may reconnect the Client’s suspended website within ninety (90) days after the suspension subject to reconnection fees. If Synbus Inc. did not receive an email request for reconnection within 90 days, Synbus Inc. reserves the right to automatically delete the Client’s website.
Your use of this website is subject to local, national, and international laws and regulations. You agree not to violate such laws and regulations. In any case that a person attempted to damage or do any harm to this website, Synbus Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from such person as permitted by the law. You may not post or transmit to this website any software or other materials that contain viruses, harmful or disruptive components, chain letters, or spam mail that in any way affect the structure of this website and its contents. You must not collect any information about website visitors without their written consent, any material or content that violates or infringes in any way the rights of others or solicits, encourages, or promotes the use of illegal substances or activities which is libelous, threatening, unlawful, obscene, pornographic, offensive, or otherwise violates any applicable law, civil or criminal liability.
The information provided by Synbus Inc. (“we,” “us” or “our”) on www.synbus.ph (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site. Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information stored on this website is solely at your own risk.
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites linked through the site or any website or feature linked in any banner or other advertising. We will not be in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions Updated 17 June 2022.